SPYPOINT LINK-MICRO-LTE Cellular Trail Camera
Overall, the Spypoint Link Micro is a nice cellular trail camera that will fit nearly any budget. It can be purchased for Verizon or AT&T and had made cellular trail cams accessible to anyone.
LINK-MICRO-LTE Cellular Trail Camera
- The LINK Micro-LTE is one of the first cellular trail cameras to be offered for an affordable price (Under $150). In addition to that it also is the only brand that offers a free data plan as well. (For the first 100 photos each month). You can get it here for just over $100.
- The LINK-MICRO-LTE from SPYPOINT is an extremely affordable cellular trail camera.
- Unrivaled Value – The Link Micro utilizes a good amount of technology while still keeping the price very reasonable.
- Ease of Use – The LINK-MICRO-LTE offers a great balance of technology and simplicity. Making it a great camera for beginners who are just getting started with cellular cameras. It has the features to be a great option for experienced hunters as well.
Spypoint LINK MICRO-LTE-V Specs
- Trigger Speed – 0.5 Seconds
- Detection Range – 80 Feet
- Flash Range – 80 Feet
- Image Quality – 10 Megapixels
- Modes – Photo & Multi Shot
- Cellular Network – LTE
- FREE Image Transmission Plan Option – Yes
- Unlimited Transmission Plan Option – Yes
Photo Transmission Plans
- Spypoint is the only company to offer a completely free data plan. They also have basic, standards, and unlimited plans at the prices listed below. The Spypoint photo transmission plans are the easiest to understand, and most affordable plans you can find.
- Photos are sent directly to your phone via an LTE cellular network. Be sure to determine which network (Verizon, AT&T), will work best in the area you plan to utilize your camera.
SPYPOINT Mobile App
- The camera will send images to your phone via the app. You no longer need to disturb the woods just to check a camera.
- You can perform advanced photo filtering with Spypoint’s Buck Tracker software which includes species recognition.
- Drop and label markers on the map for camera or tree stand locations.
Spypoint Link Micro Setup
- BEFORE purchasing a camera determine whether the AT&T or Verizon LTE Network will work better in your location.
- Download the Spypoint Mobile app from the app store.
- Follow the prompts to activate a new camera.
- Install an SD card and batteries.
- Deploy and power on the camera.
- Confirm pictures can be viewed on your phone via the mobile app.
- Adjust settings as needed remotely via the mobile app
Link Micro LTE vs 4G
In general, the main difference is that 4G is faster than LTE. LTE stands for “Long Term Evolution”. 4G LTE is an improvement over 3G, however it does not meet the standards set for 4G.
Can You Send Pictures From One Spypoint Link Micro To Two Different Phones?
You can be connected to the same Spypoint account on multiple phones and receive the pictures, but the camera will not send pictures to two different accounts. You can learn more about sending pictures to phones here.
“The Spypoint Link Micro is a great option for people who want to get into cellular trail cameras without spending a fortune. They have made the first wireless game cam that’s affordable to everyone.”
Reviewed by Scott
February 27, 2022